Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hello!

Hi, my name is Kelly. I am starting this blog as a creative outlet. Here I will post digital scrapbook kits and freebies, and show of layouts and custom designed invitations and announcements. This blog is brand new so bear with me! Let me tell you a little about me and how I came to pick the name Two Sisters Creations. I'm a 23 yr old (almost 24!) happily married wife to my fantastic husband Shane, for 5 years, and a stay at home to two gorgeous little girls, Lily (4.5) and Mandy (almost 2). While I do have a sister she doesn't design with me instead the "Two Sisters" are my two daughters. They are the reason I create and the reason I've started this blog. We also have three fur babies. Plug, our small black mutt (who is a truly wonderful dog) and Munch & Garfield our handsome furry felines.

Kelly, owner of Two Sisters Creations

No comments: